Saving Home Energy for Real Estate Professionals Course
Welcome to InterNACHI’s free, online Saving Home Energy for Real Estate Professionals Course. Licensed real estate professionals can take the free, online Continuing Education course by creating a free account.
Upon successful completion of this course, the real estate professional will:
- understand the value of home energy inspections for current and prospective homeowners; and
- be able to provide informative options to help homeowners cut their energy use, reduce their carbon footprint, and increase their homes’ comfort, health, and safety.
- 2 or more Continuing Education credit hours (depending upon your state);
- 14,000 words in the course;
- 16,500-word downloadable course book;
- 9 videos;
- 23 quiz questions;
- a 25-question final exam (drawn from a larger pool, 20 minutes);
- instant grading;
- a downloadable, printable certificate of Completion; and
- accreditations and state approvals.
- A Home’s Energy Use
- What’s a Home Energy Report?
- Start Saving Energy and Money Today
- How We Use Energy in Our Homes
- Heat Loss from a House
- Should I Insulate My Home?
- Air Leaks and Energy Loss
- Heating and Cooling Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Solar Heating and Cooling
- Natural Gas and Oil Heating Systems
- Air Conditioners
- Programmable Thermostats
- Keep Your Energy Bills Out of Hot Water
- Appliances: What’s the Real Cost?
- Refrigerators and Freezers
- Energy-Saving Kitchen Tips
- Laundry Appliances
- Major Appliances Shopping Guide
- Home Office Equipment and Home Electronics
- Solar-Powered Outdoor Lighting
- Do-It-Yourself Home Energy Assessments
- Professional Home Energy Audits
- Low-Cost and No-Cost Ways to Save Energy
Upon completing this course and passing the 25-question final exam (drawn from a larger pool), the student can download and print their own Certificate of Completion, which is auto-generated in the student’s name.