Home Energy Score for Real Estate Professionals Course
The goal of this course is to teach real estate professionals about the United State’s Department of Energy’s Home Energy Score and how it helps homeowners understand the energy performance of their homes and how they compare to other homes nationwide.
- describe the information Home Energy Score provides;
- state the type of house data required to be collected in order to generate a Home Energy Score;
- communicate to homeowners the energy efficiency upgrades that are recommended by the Home Energy Score.
- various states, provinces and countries;
- ARELLO and CDEI;
- the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors;
- the Master Inspector Certification Board; and
- the International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants.
- 2 or more Continuing Education credit hours (depending on your state);
- 4,400 words;
- 85 minutes of training video;
- 6-question quiz;
- a 20-question final exam (drawn from a larger pool);
- instant grading;
- a downloadable, printable Certificate of Completion; and
- accreditations and state approvals.
- Home Energy Score
- Qualified Assessor
- Information for Homeowners
- Assessment vs. Audit
- When Should a Homeowner Get a Score?
- What Homeowners Need to Know
- Specific Guidelines
- Home Energy Score Partners
- Calculation Methodology
- Home Energy Score Accuracy
- Home Energy Scoring Tool for an Asset Rating
Upon completion of this course and passing the 20-question final exam (drawn from a larger pool), the student can download and print his/her own Certificate of Completion, which is auto-generated in the student’s name.